the guide to enjoy Cabo de Gata like a local
Cabo de Gata is a protected area in Almeria, Andalucia. This southern Spanish destination not only boasts some of the wildest beaches you can find in Spain, but is also home to some of the most picturesque villages. Welcome to the ultimate beach destination.
where to stay in Cabo de Gata
Our favourite places to stay in Cabo de Gata
about Cabo de Gata
We always use this website to compare and find the cheapest flights.
things to do in Cabo de Gata
The things we enjoyed the most
The best way to explore Cabo de Gata is driving around. If you need to rent a car we always use this website to compare and find the cheapest deals.
The best activities in Cabo de Gata
If you are up for an adventure check out these activities provided by Civitatis.
Sail along the coast of the Natural Park on a zodiac in this Cabo de Gata Boat Tour. You’ll discover virgin beaches, film sets and learn about the volcanic origins of the land. Tours start in San José.
Hop in an off-road car to discover the most spectacular beaches of Cabo de Gata. Tours start in San José and you can book with free cancellation.
SAVE MONEY ON YOUR TRIP TO SPAIN!
- Need to get your flight? We compare and find the CHEAPEST FLIGHTS here>
- Need to get accommodation? We find the BEST HOTELS with free cancellation here >
- Fancy a free tour? Find a FREE TOUR in your destination>
- Need to rent a car? We compare and get the CHEAPEST CARS here>
- If you need inspiration for your trip check our map ♥
* This blog contains affiliate links. If you purchase or book something, we get a commission at no extra cost to you.